Best MMA Training Program, George St Pierre Rushfit Workout
Have you ever looked at your reflection in the mirror and not liked what you saw? I am not talking just your physique, but your thoughts about yourself, your stance, your attitude. If you are tired of not feeling like the person you want to be, then maybe it is time to shake things up.
I’ve seen it before in people. You are constantly agonizing over the look your body. It just isn’t what you want. You have that slump about you, the one that arrived when you lost just a little of your self esteem. You know, that moment when you stopped working out and started letting yourself go.
Tell me, how would you feel if you were bigger, fitter, stronger and tougher? Would your confidence soar? Would you walk down the street with your head held high, looking people straight in the eyes? Would you look in the mirror and feel proud of yourself? Would you feel more attractive to your partner? Take a second to think about how your whole world would change.
It can be hard to motivate yourself to get out and go to gym, especially when you are feeling a whole lot less fit than the guy or girl next to you. What if you had someone to help toughen you up, get you fit and give you back that kick arse attitude that you know is deep inside you somewhere?
Enter Robbie Lawler and Georges St Pierre.
Who are these guys do you ask?
‘Ruthless’ Robbie Lawler and Georges St Pierre aka ‘Rush’ are two of the fittest, strongest guys in the Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) and Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) scenes. Check them out in action.
So how do these guys get so fit?
Two Words: GSP Rushfit
The George St Pierre Rushfit fitness program. Guys like Robbie Lawler and George St Pierre know how to train efficiently and effectively for outstanding fitness results. They can’t go hard in MMA fights without being super fit. Rushfit, the George St Pierre workout, has been designed by the man himself as a super effective workout. It is a whole body workout designed to help get people like you ripped super fast.
Rushfit MMA training allows you to train in the comfort of your own home. You get massively effective full body training that melts fat, increases your muscle size and helps you get shredded fast. Robbie Lawler and Georges St Pierre do powerful workouts that keep them in top shape. The GSP Rushfit DVD is like having Georges or Robbie as your personal trainer. And you can do Georges St Pierre workout in the comfort of your home – no embarrassing moments at the gym.
What are the Main Benefits of Rushfit Georges St Pierre 8 Week Ultimate Home Training Program?
A guy like George St Pierre has a huge reputation to uphold. He has put everything into creating the ultimate MMA training program. The Rushfit MMA workout is one of the top selling fitness programs available in the world today. Thousands of people are experience great results and you can too. Here is why:
- George St Pierre training is super fast and insanely efficient. 45 minutes start to finish and you are DONE.
- The Rushfit workout is MMA training to suit all levels of fitness. From beginners to advanced, it is designed to keep you stimulated and working hard even as you get fitter and more ripped.
- GSP Rushfit crushes it with calorie burn. It is high intensity mixed with strength and conditioning. The unique blend of cardio and weight bearing in the workout means you are burning calories well after you are finished.
- Rushfit builds muscle and shreds fat at the same time. It is simply the best way to get fit quick.
- The GSP Rushfit DVD can be done with just a few light dumbbells. No expensive equipment and no recurring gym fees that crush your budget.
- George St Pierre works out right there in front of you. It is just like having your own personal trainer.
When I initially checked out using MMA training to get fit, but I really didn’t know how to get started. But after hours of web research, I found there were a couple of good mixed martial arts training programs.
The Top Rated MMA Workouts
Obviously Rushfit isn’t the only martial arts training program on the market, so here is my rundown of the other good programs I found.